Shipyard and facilities
Our shipyard is perfectly located on the south-west coast of Finland by the Baltic sea. It is equipped for designing, building and completing a wide variety of vessels, but also for repairing, modifying and refitting projects.
Our shipyard has excellent quayside facilities, and separate production facilities for aluminium and steel fabrication. There are spacious and well equipped workshops for all required machining, outfitting, piping and carpenter work. We also have a paint shop for painting blocks and boats.
The 400 m outfitting quays and 140 meter slipway are assisted by six shipyard cranes.
- Steel production workshop
- Aluminium production workshop
- Outfitting workshop
- 400 metres of outfitting quays
- Mechanical workshop
- Carpenter workshop
- 140 metre long slipway with winch and trolleys
- >10 000 square metres of facilities
- Several storage facilities
If you have any questions about our facilities and our capacity – please do not hesitate to give us a call.